Monday, March 26, 2012

This week on St. Simons Island, GA

So, this is REAL island living...YES!  And the weather is beautiful here to enjoy all aspects of St. Simons Island!  Fishing, golf, beach, horseback riding, looking for the best home choices for you or someone you know!  I have always known what my mission statement was, but never really put into words, so today I put it in words and in print today, here goes:

"To be the best Realtor in the Golden Isles at serving the real estate needs of my clients and continuing to serve them with their future needs. Further that, I might glorify God by being a faithful steward in all that is entrusted to my care, and that I might have a positive influence on everyone that I might come in contact with and that I would strive for excellence and live to a higher calling."

No comments:

Post a Comment